Macro Saturday. Windy and well identified flying objects all over the place.
1. Identify flowers – check!
2. Get the camera – check!
3. Get started – check!
4. Go back inside to insert battery – check!
5. Go back outside and check if neighbours are awake – check!
6. Be too lazy to go back in again to get tripod – check!
7. Dive wholeheartedly into the thorny shrub – check!
8. Glance nervously to see if neighbours are watching – check!
9. Chase bees with macro lens frantically – check!
10. Realize that you are more hungry than eager to take pictures – check!
11. Go back inside to have a sandwich – check!
Old pic, new feeling. There are many ways to look at an image.
Last time I worked with this one I highlighted the fiery red-colour in the flower. By doing so the house almost disappeared and the flower looked huge.
…are growing basil this year. Looking good so far – It’s already dried! I guess an empty jar will pop up any minute now.
To blog or not to blog – that is the question.
Hur som helst, att damma av kameran är aldrig fel. Det i kombo med extrem morgonpigghet gör att man kan lägga mycket tid på pillig macrofotografering i morgonljus.