Macro Saturday. Windy and well identified flying objects all over the place.
1. Identify flowers – check!
2. Get the camera – check!
3. Get started – check!
4. Go back inside to insert battery – check!
5. Go back outside and check if neighbours are awake – check!
6. Be too lazy to go back in again to get tripod – check!
7. Dive wholeheartedly into the thorny shrub – check!
8. Glance nervously to see if neighbours are watching – check!
9. Chase bees with macro lens frantically – check!
10. Realize that you are more hungry than eager to take pictures – check!
11. Go back inside to have a sandwich – check!
One thought on “Bee session”
Funny post – I love it. Thanks for the laugh. Next time a creature is out of focus I will blame it on them. Ha Ha