My happily chirping car spends quality time with the mechanics. I with the camera, while waiting.
Hoping for a quiet ride home.
My blogging is slow, as my vacay mode. ☀️📚
Experimenting with shutter speed during a windy photo walk.
Anthemideae and… rye …or wheat …or barley?
Well, it is something.
Macro Saturday. Windy and well identified flying objects all over the place.
1. Identify flowers – check!
2. Get the camera – check!
3. Get started – check!
4. Go back inside to insert battery – check!
5. Go back outside and check if neighbours are awake – check!
6. Be too lazy to go back in again to get tripod – check!
7. Dive wholeheartedly into the thorny shrub – check!
8. Glance nervously to see if neighbours are watching – check!
9. Chase bees with macro lens frantically – check!
10. Realize that you are more hungry than eager to take pictures – check!
11. Go back inside to have a sandwich – check!
Frog’s perspective with the cellphone – oh well – my fellow commuters know me by now.